When you’re part of an AGAPE Group, you discover authentic connection and growth far beyond typical church attendance. You grow in faith and develop friendships with Jesus at the core. You pray for, encourage and support each other, experience God together, and even impact our world together!
AGAPE Groups meet once a week in surrounding homes in the community. Your group will focus on the weekend message and how it applies to their current life situation. We encourage you to find an AGAPE Group where you fit and belong.
If you want to grow in your relationship with Jesus, you need to have intentional relationships with people who have the same goal and an AGAPE Group is the ideal place for that. In a small group, five to twelve people meet regularly for a year or more to experience community and care together. You’ll be encouraged to live out the truths you discover in the Bible, as you encourage others to do the same.
We offer five different types of groups:
- Married Groups include couples in the same stage of life – newly married, without children, with children, and empty nesters.
- Men’s Groups are made up entirely of single men or a mix of men at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Deaf Ministry Group include men and women together in various stages of life including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Women’s Groups are made up of single women or a mix of women at different stages of life, including married, single, divorced, and widowed.
- Career/College Groups include men and women age 18-29 including high school graduates, college students, singles, and young married couples.